Current special offers at Cowork Central
25€ off a monthly desk at Príncipe Real
For a limited time you can subscribe to a fixed desk plan for just 150€ per month.
Minimum commitment 1 month. Offer valid for all customers signing up to a new desk plan from 2 October 2019 at our Príncipe Real space only. Príces exclude VAT / IVA. When booking your desk online check the promo option to get the discounted price. Offer subject to availability.
Be a host and get a free desk!
We’re on the lookout for a couple of community hosts to join us at Cowork Central to help keep things running smoothly in exchange for a desk space.
What do I have to do?
- You’ll need to welcome coworkers, guests and visitors, show them around, book them in and help them feel at home
- You’ll help with day to day tasks like making sure the coffee machine is working, keeping the place tidy and helping people print
- We need you to be available for 6 days each month for a minimum of 2 months, between the hours of 9h and 16h at our Príncipe Real location (timetable to be agreed)
- We’ll provide full training and you’ll have the support of other members of the team. You should be aware that this is more of a caretaker role – most of the time you’ll be free to focus on your work. While you won’t have to answer email enquiries you will have to be available to answer questions from people in the space on days when you are on duty
What do I get in return?
- A desk of your own (equivalent to our fixed desk package) for each month worked at no cost to you
- The desk will be yours to use freely when you’re not on duty (though it is for your own use only)
- You’ll become part of our lovely cowork family, taking part in our community events – you’d also be very welcome to get involved in helping to organise events of your own if you’re keen
Who you are…
- The ideal person is already a member of our community - that way you already have friends here at Cowork Central, know the space and are happily settled into Lisbon life
- You’re a friendly, outgoing person, confident in written and spoken English and, preferably, Portuguese as well
- You are reliable, independent, confident in yourself and a good communicator
- You've got your own thing going on - you are already freelancing or have your own business and your work setup is flexible enough to allow for an arrangement like this
- Aptitude and experience with Google Docs and other similar online platforms
- We’d love to hear why you’d like to be a community host at Cowork Central. To apply please send us an email explaining why you think you’d be a good fit. If you’re not already a member of our community it would be great to know why you think we should consider you.
Update: we’re all set for hosts until at least November 2019, but please do apply if you’d like to be considered as a host in the future.
Entrar em contacto
Se tiveres qualquer questão usa os links abaixo para entrar em contacto com os membros da nossa equipa Chen, Magda ou Tom – responderemos num instante.
- Quick links:
- Passe diário
- Passe semanal
- Passe mensal part-time ou full-time
- Reservar um dia, já tenho passe